Gas collecting devices (RG3 series)
The gas collecting device for the EB series Buchholz relay
- Large inspection window
- Suitable for gas analyzer devices
- Suitable for gas injection testing (available only for RG3.3 model)
|Standard references||EN 50216, old British Standards|
|Waterproof (IP65 protection degree)|
|Body in aluminum alloy casting|
|Window material||Trogamid or tempered glass|
|Finishing for exreme/high corrosive environments|
The CEDASPE RG3 devices enable sampling the gas from the Buchholz relay and releasing gas from the system.
Their body is made of aluminum alloy casting with a large inspection window with a graduated scale.
RG3.2 is equipped with a petcock (complete with Ermeto joint) enabling the connection with the relay.
RG3.3 is equipped with 3 petcocks (complete with Ermeto joints):
- One enables connection with the relay
- One drains the oil from the system
- One enables gas injection testing
RG3.3 device enables three different functions:
- Sampling the gas from the Buchholz relay and releasing gas from the system
- Testing both the alarm and trip circuits of the Buchholz relay
- Draining oil from the Buchholz relay
The RG3 series is waterproof, enabling its usage even in very rainy and wet environments; it is also able to accommodate a gas analyzer kit when required. The CEDASPE RG3.2 device is able to fit the EB series Buchholz relay that enables gases to be drained from the relay accumulation chamber operating at eye level. The CEDASPE RG3.3 device is able to fit the EE series Buchholz relay that allows gases to be drained from the relay accumulation chamber operating at eye level; it also enables gas injection testing.
|Relay type||No. Of petcocks||Suitable Buchholz Relays type||Catalogue|
|RG3.2||2||EB series, ET series|